Bridges & Crowns
Repair or Replace Your Damaged or Missing Teeth with Dental Bridges and Tooth Crowns
Are you embarrassed to smile because of a missing tooth (or teeth) and need a replacement tooth to repair your smile?
Do you have damaged or decayed teeth, have cavities, cracks or unsightly gaps between them?
Dental bridges and porcelain tooth crowns are a popular dental procedure for replacing missing teeth and repairing damaged teeth.
Dental Bridges and Porcelain Tooth Crowns Look Like Your Natural Teeth and Can Improve Your Smile by:
- Replacing missing teeth;
- Filling embarrassing gaps or spaces between your teeth;
- Repairing cracks or chips in your teeth,
- Shaping your teeth that are damaged, broken, chipped or cracked;
- Whitening teeth that are discolored or dull.
- Providing natural-looking white teeth – All porcelain dental bridges and tooth crowns look completely natural and will give you a bright-white new smile that will make you look great and feel more confident in social settings.
Browse our Smile Gallery to see the before and after pictures of our patients who have improved their smiles with bridges and tooth crowns. You will see for yourself that their “smile makeovers” have provided dramatic transformations in their smiles and overall appearance!
The Porcelain Tooth Crown Procedure Requires Just 2 Visits:
- Your first visit will include preparing your teeth for the final porcelain tooth restorations. Temporary crowns (made in our office) will be placed while your permanent crowns are crafted by one of the nation’s leading dental labs. This process normally takes about 4 weeks. However, in Express cases we can accelerate turnaround time to just a few days!
- During your second visit, your permanent porcelain crowns are installed on your teeth, and you will leave with a beautiful, brand new smile!
What is a Porcelain Dental Bridge?
Porcelain dental bridges are used to “bridge the gap” between your missing teeth with new prosthetic teeth. A dental bridge consists of 2 components:
- Two tooth crowns which are used to “anchor” your new prosthetic tooth (or teeth). A crown is placed on each tooth that is adjacent to your missing tooth (or teeth) on each side of the “gap”.
- The “bridge” which is your new prosthetic porcelain tooth (or teeth) that fits in-between your two natural teeth or dental implants. These “false teeth” are made from porcelain and are supported by your natural teeth (or implants).
The Porcelain Bridge Procedure Requires Just 2 Visits:
- During your first visit we will prepare your teeth for your dental bridge . Then, impressions will be taken of your teeth which will be used to create your new tooth-colored porcelain crowns.
- Once your tooth crowns are completed in our dental lab, your new prosthetic tooth will be bonded to them during your second visit. Then your porcelain bridge will be installed on your teeth. Your dental bridge will be securely cemented to the crowns over the surrounding teeth to complete your smile makeover with the dental bridge.
Why People Choose The Cosmetic Dentists of Austin for their Porcelain Tooth Restorations:
- Experience Matters – Dr. Schiro and his team have over 40 years combined experience in cosmetic dentistry and have completed thousands of smile makeovers! Clients from Texas, the United States and around the World Austin Cosmetic Dentistry for their Smile Makeovers. Our experience means we complete your smile makeover correctly the first time without any hassles or disappointments.
- Express cosmetic cases completed in as little as four days.
- Sedation dentistry options to ease your fears and anxiety. Our advanced sedation dentistry allows you to relax and “drift away” while we complete your treatment.
- Full mouth reconstruction utilizing advanced K-7 technology to assure the restoration of optimal jaw alignment.
- All-inclusive quotes with ALL fees listed up front (no surprises!)
- Easy financing to ensure your smile makeover is affordable.
- Full protection of your investment with our “Last Time You Pay“ policy.
- Convenient appointments during weekdays and even Saturday.
- Complimentary limousine service for our out-of-town guests.
What are the Costs of Porcelain Crowns & Bridges?
The Cosmetic Dentists of Austin offer very competitive fees on porcelain tooth crowns and dental bridges. The pricing for our natural looking all-porcelain crowns and bridges is affordable and our financing options make it easy to get the smile of your dreams right away!